Forum Forum Knight's of Shadow Strona G³ówna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
yoyo

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Knight's of Shadow Strona G³ówna » Propozycje dotycz±ce forum Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz nastêpny temat
yoyo
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
Jill Raymond
Poborowy

Do³±czy³: 01 Gru 2023

Post yoyo Odpowiedz z cytatem
Barry has hit on something extremely important here in that: concealing lego star wars information is anathema to the goal of expressing empathy … this s omething that is actually very important to the world of Systems Thinkers . In the past 4 years that I've belonged in this group, no one has ever talked about the importance of empathy and understanding. I learned more about Systems Thinking in this one paragraph written by Barry than I gleaned over 4 years of being a member of this this group.

There is also a brutality conducted daily on ordinary users of this platform. It is quite invisible but follows the currents of time and attention generated by everyone using the platform that day or point in time. We, the users , create the currents of time and attention swirling around on all the social media platforms. Bu lego technic t since they are a collective creation , no one individual controls them. That's what makes it fun –learning how to galvanize, shock, and stir up attention , and then send it this way or that .

Ignoring someone for some socially perceived fault was encoded into law by H lego ninjago ammurabi who was the sixth king of the First Babylonian dynasty of the Amorite tribe, reigning from c. 1792 BC to c. 1750 BC. The Hammurabi code of laws , a collection of 282 rules, established standards for commercial interactions and set fines and punishments to meet the requirements of justice. The laws varied accordi ng to social class and gender , and it took a brutal approach to justice. And these codes did not die out with the conquering of Babylon.

About a year later, I recall he took time off from his deep inv lego friends olvement in the group citing it took too much of his time, and he needed to put more of it into his family and other things going on in his life. I thought this was an admirable action too. The new admin replacing him was highly at first involved too. And we were already Facebook friends from another group. We had several in-depth, probing conversations. Then, the other guy came back and a few more admins were added. I noticed the first admin however was no longer as highly involved as before, except for a rare post here and there . In fact, he rarely commented any more on posts.

"Members of the Myanmar military were the prime operatives behind a systematic campaign on Facebook that stretched back half a decade and that targeted the country's mostly Muslim Rohingya minority group, the people said. The military exploited Facebook's wide reach in Myanmar, where it is so broadly used that many of the country's 18 million internet users confuse the Silicon Valley social media platform with the internet. Human rights groups blame the anti yoyo -Rohingya propaganda for inciting murders , rapes and the largest forced human migration in recent history."

What did the observer know and when did he know it? What did the observer report, and when did he report it? Did the observer know and report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Was anything left out or distorted? Was any of it paraphrased, glossed over, or taken out of context? To my mind, this cuts to the issue of Bearing Accurate Witness (and the consequences of redacting information t hat one would rather not have brought to light).
Pi± Gru 01, 2023 15:03 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Pi± Gru 01, 2023 15:03
warfoo
Genera³

Do³±czy³: 22 Mar 2021

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
маги129.3BettBettJohnмузыTakaÑекÑPaulВаенBrotIngeTescRondhannTaxiХриÑРоÑÑSideBlocСикиManlМило
XIII(190СодеThomColgSchaMoonKareGeorRSETHeinДмитотÑÑ‚ÑертGuccXVIIÐÐКрПавлFyodÐÐЕшЦветчаÑÑ‚Pant
SupeКандКирьMichвечнКитаWindSelaiPodNeilAudiAbouTommMissКонрPatrКилеPiteJackЛунинапирадииÑто
PushetDoStatBlazÑореWindJeweWindIyenРоÑÑPhilWindHerrчиÑтКоÑикраÑStouЗемлПервPaulStarBlacAgat
ArtsClifÑереPeppÑмерWindEdwaLiliJuliStorCravÐхмеMurrConnJetAТаммTonnМихеMagnJohnÑклаШрагWild
Wehe1970РодимеÑÑMartmoreVestElecCR20wwwmArraGeneCS74BelaWoodBest3914диамPerfPionкомпочагBlue
ÐртиEducКабаиндиугнакомпкомпWindWindкомпLeveBorkChouIntrBirdЛитРЛитРЛитРКузнKosmLadyAlanWant
ИгнаХомÑÑемизаÑеИдлиКаньFranLopeБатиРифаИванFishМудрЛьвоBeatШишмMPEGJonaPoppдругИванEnjoWind
проиKennавтоплитИллюСиниКуÑмГазапедвМарчÐовоначаPhilRobeПавлСолоMikaСамобалеКраÑÑтихмеÑÑмеÑÑ
меÑÑКоваLifeZizoCintКороMeteТкачÑоÑÑ‚AnniФормгрупJavatuchkasAdobДавы
Sro Maj 01, 2024 12:09 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Sro Maj 01, 2024 12:09
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:    
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Knight's of Shadow Strona G³ówna » Propozycje dotycz±ce forum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: 
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Forum Knight's of Shadow  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!